Reality Development Lab: Shooting the breeze - Reality Development Lab

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Shooting the breeze Say anything, anything at all Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   the monkey king 

• Group: Members

Posted 16 January 2012 - 12:32 PM

I'm on a cruise ship! in the middle of the ocean! true. and my internet still works! Everything just seems so awesome right now! (I've only got 2 bars of internet though... that sux a bit)
Fate is what happens to thoes who don't pursue destiny.

#2 User is offline   Whatsgoingon 

Posted 16 January 2012 - 01:14 PM

View Postthe monkey king, on 16 January 2012 - 12:32 PM, said:

I'm on a cruise ship! in the middle of the ocean! true. and my internet still works! Everything just seems so awesome right now! (I've only got 2 bars of internet though... that sux a bit)

Ah you puke...I'm envious. I'm on a cruise ship as well called winter in Canada.

Tell us about it. Vicarious is better then nothing.

Vicarious
Gary

#3 User is offline   the monkey king 

Posted 18 January 2012 - 02:02 PM

no puke but it was a bit rough, 6m+ swell, nice! It just a 12 hour trip, more like a luxury ferry (not a luxury cruise ship). I went from tas to melbourne, dropped off my car then caught a plane to the gold coast. now im here in a back packers hostel. met a new zealand guy yesterday who just completed an upgrade in his poilts licence and an austrian tin smith. today i met a doctor in a korean food place. Also met up with some of my friends. bought a new shirt... there you go, the nut shell treatment.

#4 User is offline   the monkey king 

Posted 24 January 2012 - 01:58 AM

SO, I've been having a blast on the gold coast of Australia. Surfing, dining, shopping (wasting my hard earned money...) off to melbourne today.

Did the occupy movement finish already?

#5 User is offline   Brian Wiler 

• Interests:too many to list

Posted 24 January 2012 - 08:24 PM

Ok, so you are on the summer side of the world and having more fun than any human has a right to. Good for you!!!

#6 User is offline   the monkey king 

Posted 03 February 2012 - 03:41 AM

yeah man! summer, ive been working on my sunburn and its almost the perfect shade of red.

I went to the rainbow serpent festival. I am so grateful for that festival. Huge discussion groups where EVERYONE understood the meaning of, consciousness, golden ratio, fractional reserve, personal reality/perception and the value of open honesty. I felt at home. I could literally start a conversation with any random person out of the 5000 people or so, just say "hey brother/sister" and off you go.

I discussed the idea of opensource religion and reality based religion (as two different things). it was very difficult to discuss because neither really constitutes a religion... But people really liked the concept that i presented particularly in how it could unify various social movements. so I have a list of email addresses from influential people, *proud*. The challenge is to... create a foundational structure (fancy that) and then get back to these guys.

I even met the girl that i've been waiting for. She actually meets my entire list of unreasonable criteria. Except she's a science major graduate not a philosophy major graduate but that actually works out much better. She came to me because she enjoyed my input in the discussions, (actually, heaps of people were thanking me and complimenting me) she was attracted to my mind instead of my animal magnetism. we must have been the only 2 in that whole place who hadn't used any illicit drugs. absolute instant connection. Such a powerful soul, such a radiant beauty. *gush*

Argh, why are my posts always so long on this site? I blame Gary's influence. lol

#7 User is offline   Whatsgoingon 

Posted 03 February 2012 - 12:48 PM

View Postthe monkey king, on 03 February 2012 - 03:41 AM, said:

yeah man! summer, ive been working on my sunburn and its almost the perfect shade of red.

I went to the rainbow serpent festival. I am so grateful for that festival. Huge discussion groups where EVERYONE understood the meaning of, consciousness, golden ratio, fractional reserve, personal reality/perception and the value of open honesty. I felt at home. I could literally start a conversation with any random person out of the 5000 people or so, just say "hey brother/sister" and off you go.

I discussed the idea of opensource religion and reality based religion (as two different things). it was very difficult to discuss because neither really constitutes a religion... But people really liked the concept that i presented particularly in how it could unify various social movements. so I have a list of email addresses from influential people, *proud*. The challenge is to... create a foundational structure (fancy that) and then get back to these guys.

I even met the girl that i've been waiting for. She actually meets my entire list of unreasonable criteria. Except she's a science major graduate not a philosophy major graduate but that actually works out much better. She came to me because she enjoyed my input in the discussions, (actually, heaps of people were thanking me and complimenting me) she was attracted to my mind instead of my animal magnetism. we must have been the only 2 in that whole place who hadn't used any illicit drugs. absolute instant connection. Such a powerful soul, such a radiant beauty. *gush*

Argh, why are my posts always so long on this site? I blame Gary's influence. lol

Good for you Mk...falling in love, connecting with people, spreading ideas, being in love, give yourself a month so you can concentrate again.lol

Hope your new connections evolve. I'd appreciate being part of that(once I'm over this bloody flu).

Appreciate
Gary

#8 User is offline   the monkey king 

Posted 04 February 2012 - 12:30 AM

View PostWhatsgoingon, on 03 February 2012 - 12:48 PM, said:

Good for you Mk...falling in love, connecting with people, spreading ideas, being in love, give yourself a month so you can concentrate again.lol

Hope your new connections evolve. I'd appreciate being part of that(once I'm over this bloody flu).

Appreciate
Gary

OH NO! the flue sux! You know, i havn't had a flu in about 6 years. I'm sure that once i realized that my immune system was built of tiny individual living creatures, they all became more alive and more efficient. Actually, ive had no viral infections for those 6 years...

This girl is totally on my same wavelength, (despite being 7 years younger), she has increased my focus! but yeah, my concentration sure has slipped especially when driving... nice observation gary.

I'm beginning to build a picture in my head about "what needs to be done" to bring my vision into being and i now understand that if i want it to be then i need to do it my way and not fear failure and not fear rejection. my concern has been that i have no right to take authority but now i understand that i have absolute authority over my own ability to create. its up to others if they want to join in. my ideals dont stand up in an unideal world and so i have to compromise. I've met people who have empowered me and are in a small way, relying on me, and then there's this girl... It'll take me some time, but soon you will see what ive been carrying on about and hopefully you will be inspired.

*edit* and it would mean so much to me if you (gary) were involved. Your down-to-earthiness is incredible, your perspective is of immense value to my vision. The slow plod of development between active members aswell as the input of previous members, Marcs hard work and the whole CoR community and concept really has given me the confidence that the dream I've had since a kid is possible. A world where no question goes unanswered and where rational, reasonable, logical, empathetic, conscious and intentional effort is held in high regard rather than "head down, bum up" "keep it simple" and "it's just the way it is".

#9 User is offline   Whatsgoingon 

Posted 04 February 2012 - 01:51 PM

View Postthe monkey king, on 04 February 2012 - 12:30 AM, said:

OH NO! the flue sux! You know, i havn't had a flu in about 6 years. I'm sure that once i realized that my immune system was built of tiny individual living creatures, they all became more alive and more efficient. Actually, ive had no viral infections for those 6 years...

This girl is totally on my same wavelength, (despite being 7 years younger), she has increased my focus! but yeah, my concentration sure has slipped especially when driving... nice observation gary.

I'm beginning to build a picture in my head about "what needs to be done" to bring my vision into being and i now understand that if i want it to be then i need to do it my way and not fear failure and not fear rejection. my concern has been that i have no right to take authority but now i understand that i have absolute authority over my own ability to create. its up to others if they want to join in. my ideals dont stand up in an unideal world and so i have to compromise. I've met people who have empowered me and are in a small way, relying on me, and then there's this girl... It'll take me some time, but soon you will see what ive been carrying on about and hopefully you will be inspired.

*edit* and it would mean so much to me if you (gary) were involved. Your down-to-earthiness is incredible, your perspective is of immense value to my vision. The slow plod of development between active members aswell as the input of previous members, Marcs hard work and the whole CoR community and concept really has given me the confidence that the dream I've had since a kid is possible. A world where no question goes unanswered and where rational, reasonable, logical, empathetic, conscious and intentional effort is held in high regard rather than "head down, bum up" "keep it simple" and "it's just the way it is".

"that i have no right to take authority ", no way, you concerned about authority...LOL.

That's wonderful MK and I agree doing it with yourself in mind is a necessary condition (the "I" part), being authoritative is just what happens.

In my business I use consultants regularly, I ask for their services at specific times over specific issues. I never let them in too far. They aren't there for general review. The rest of the project, frankly, is none of their business. I manage them, they don't manage me.

If you want, I would gladly serve in that capacity for your goals. I know you well enough to offer my support without conditions.

Support
MK (Gary)

#10 User is offline   the monkey king 

Posted 12 February 2012 - 07:31 AM

"no way, you concerned about authority...LOL." i know, right? lol. That has been my internal conflict and part of my frustration. i have also been frustrated by the knowledge that i could have grown to become anything and that if my teachers and parents had have been paying attention instead of telling me that my questions weren't important, i would be a theoretical physicist, happily in ignorant bliss and satisfied with my role in society. instead i have to go and learn all of the damned secrets of the world leaving me with out ignorance, with out bliss and still not satisfied... i now accept that i wish i didn't know, that is also why i fear taking authority over this knowledge because i assume others don't want to know either, some think they do until they find out... it really sux. all the wonders of the 'new age' movement, all the magic of the 'astral plane' and 'universal law', all the faith in religion and society in general, all the information of the media and education, all one big theatrical production that completely immerses it's audience to the point that they forget about 'real life'.

I am immensely grateful for your support! It is quite empowering. i have the deepest respect for you. your attitude is admirable and your method of "right with reality" or "I do reality" is both fundamental and paramount to what I wish to express. We agree on those concepts even if we disagree on terminology.

your concept of "I do reality" i think is magnificent! i would love to work on it but that is your project and you have expressed your desire to keep it close to your chest. i won't push the issue but i would love to help you refine it. (I should mention that i have abandoned one copy of your booklet to circulate amongst friends and the other is in storage which was an accident, wrong suitcase). I would love to refine "I", "do" and "reality". I think the result would be quite simple and profound and relatively easy to digest.

btw, i have just driven my car 4000kms to relocate from hobart to cairns to be with my girl. She sees the world in the same way i do, although not with the same knowledge foundation. it seems that she's all heart and i'm all brain. infact, her 'purpose in life' is: "to be love so that others can see love, revealing the world as one". my purpose in life is: "to have knowledge so that i can provide answers and reveal the truth of the world". wtf?

another long post, i dont care. lolalot. At least Gary will read it.

#11 User is offline   Whatsgoingon 

Posted 13 February 2012 - 03:38 PM

View Postthe monkey king, on 12 February 2012 - 07:31 AM, said:

"no way, you concerned about authority...LOL." i know, right? lol. That has been my internal conflict and part of my frustration. i have also been frustrated by the knowledge that i could have grown to become anything and that if my teachers and parents had have been paying attention instead of telling me that my questions weren't important, i would be a theoretical physicist, happily in ignorant bliss and satisfied with my role in society. instead i have to go and learn all of the damned secrets of the world leaving me with out ignorance, with out bliss and still not satisfied... i now accept that i wish i didn't know, that is also why i fear taking authority over this knowledge because i assume others don't want to know either, some think they do until they find out... it really sux. all the wonders of the 'new age' movement, all the magic of the 'astral plane' and 'universal law', all the faith in religion and society in general, all the information of the media and education, all one big theatrical production that completely immerses it's audience to the point that they forget about 'real life'.

I am immensely grateful for your support! It is quite empowering. i have the deepest respect for you. your attitude is admirable and your method of "right with reality" or "I do reality" is both fundamental and paramount to what I wish to express. We agree on those concepts even if we disagree on terminology.

your concept of "I do reality" i think is magnificent! i would love to work on it but that is your project and you have expressed your desire to keep it close to your chest. i won't push the issue but i would love to help you refine it. (I should mention that i have abandoned one copy of your booklet to circulate amongst friends and the other is in storage which was an accident, wrong suitcase). I would love to refine "I", "do" and "reality". I think the result would be quite simple and profound and relatively easy to digest.

btw, i have just driven my car 4000kms to relocate from hobart to cairns to be with my girl. She sees the world in the same way i do, although not with the same knowledge foundation. it seems that she's all heart and i'm all brain. infact, her 'purpose in life' is: "to be love so that others can see love, revealing the world as one". my purpose in life is: "to have knowledge so that i can provide answers and reveal the truth of the world". wtf?

another long post, i dont care. lolalot. At least Gary will read it.

"i now accept that i wish i didn't know", MK I'm a little surprised. I suspect your comment is about what you've learnt regarding the world of men. Like how the monetary system is geared to the 1 percent or our economic model and permanent growth, or fear mongering. Let's talk about you wishing you didn't know, I suspect there's an easy fix.

Regarding your compliments...thanks MK. You know some of my vision regarding "I do, reality...", but maybe not all.

I've envisioned it's growth and know others have to be part of it. I know when a man conspires to do something, the world conspires with him. I would love for you to be part of that world in any way that you can. You've expressed the desire to refine "I do, reality" I would love to see that. I know my skills are limited and absolutely see the need for refinement. So Please Mk do what you can, lets work together while inviting others doing what they can.

That's cool, you moving for love. PM your new address and I'll send you another copy.

Copy
Gary

P.S. MK be careful, remember the day and age we live in...you know, the world of men.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users